Things I was grateful for today:
- Delivering the wedding invitations we designed to my soon-to-be-bride friend, and receiving a big ass hug of excitement showing how happy she was to see how beautiful they turned out to be.
- Walking on sunny, empty streets along with one of my partners (and best friends), laughing incessantly.
- Listening (and dancing) to Bob Marley, Bob Dylan and Manu Chao in the car on our way to see our printer to pick the invitations up.
- Eating curry that tasted like sweet heaven.
- Drinking jasmine iced-tea.
- Watching a movie along with my mom that made us both cry to the point of sobbing.
Sweet joyous life made up of tea, music and good company.
And, I am especially thankful for you, lovely reader.