The lovely Colleen from Sprinkles and Skirts nominated me and brought me back to blogging :).
The Liebster award is an award given out to meet new bloggers and identify your favorite ones.
After receiving the award you must:
1) Post the award on your blog.
2) Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
3) Write 11 random facts about yourself.
4) Nominate any number of bloggers you think deserve this award. If possible, they should have less than 200 followers.
5) Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you, and ask 11 questions to the people you nominate in your post.
I nominate these amazing blogs:
Questions for my beautiful nominees:
What 3 items would you take if you went to a desert island?
What do you like most about life?
What makes you happy?
What is your passion?
What is it that you do every day to keep you joyful?
Why do you blog?
What is your favourite food in the world?
What is your biggest dream in life?
What book are you currently reading?
Who is your role model and why?
Favourite movie of all time?
Eleven random facts about me:
1. I am a very good and happy Graphic Designer (not a web designer, evidently)
2. I have learned to love myself through this blog (I’m still learning)
3. My family is the most important thing in my life
4. Chocolate is the second most important thing in my life
5. I am a sucker for anything that has “vegan”, “gluten free”, “organic” attached to any food title because it removes any feelings of guilt in my head
6. Dancing is part of my essence
7. I have an obsession with living abroad
8. Through this blog I have developed meaningful friendships (and hopefully long-lasting ones)
9. I have come to enjoy weightlifting thanks to several accounts I follow on Instagram of kick ass women
10. I think Beyoncé is the epitome of perfection in a human being
11. I LOVE meeting new people and keeping them around
Answers to questions asked by Colleen:
1. What is your favorite piece of clothing that you own and why? A blue blazer from Banana Republic cause it’s both pretty and cozy.
2. What is your achilles heel? Chocolate.
3. What is your biggest pet peeve? Visible tumors, or weird skin rashes.
4. Tropical beach or European city vacation? Tropical beach in winter, European city on summer.
5. What are you self-conscious about? My legs.
6. What inspires you? Blogs, beautiful movies, over achievers, Ted Talks, kind people, animals.
7. Would you call yourself an introvert or an extrovert and why? An extrovert. I’ve been told I don’t have word-filter.
8. Cat person or dog person and why? Dog person ❤ <3. I’ve always been around dogs.
9. If you could interview anyone from history or today who would it be and why? Mindy Kaling because I admire her entirely.
10. What are you most proud of in your life? Recovering from bulimia.
11. What is your favorite thing to cook/bake? Tuna, basil, onions and tomato cous cous.
If you reached this part of the post, I congratulate you and leave you with a big kiss :* !!!